Daniel Greene, of The Bailey Group, has completed the Voluntary Benefits Specialist Program offered through the Hartford School of Insurance. With the completion of this program, Mr. Greene now holds the most complete designation available for industry professionals seeking to master the subject of voluntary products.
Daniel Greene graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2010 with a major in Business Administration from Flagler College. While attending Flagler, Mr. Greene was an active member of the Alpha Chi Honor Society and Sigma Beta Delta Business Honor Society. He was also honored with the Business Departmental Award.
The Voluntary Benefits Specialists Program provides students with a foundation in insurance concepts, forms and coverages through a structured 4-week in-agency self-study course. Students then go through an intensive 2-day instructor-led training in voluntary benefits coverage.
Mr. Greene now has the knowledge to:
- Differentiate himself through deeper product and industry knowledge.
- Understand the different types of voluntary products in the marketplace.
- Effectively communicate the need for voluntary products in attracting employees.
- Demonstrate knowledge to successfully manage voluntary benefits.
- Position himself in enrolling and implementing voluntary programs with customers/clients.
Mr. Greene can be reached via email at email@example.com or by calling 904.461.1800.