You Only Have One Smile. Take Care of It.
BlueDental insurance plans can protect more than just your teeth.
You're Already Taking Great Care of Your Health.
Make Sure Your Teeth Are Covered Too.
It is a common misconception that dental care is included in every health insurance plan. While basic services like dental check-ups are included on certain health plans, many plans have no coverage at all. That's because under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) dental coverage isn't an essential health benefit for adults – which means insurers like Florida Blue aren't required to offer it.
Affordable Dental Coverage Through BlueDental
An undeniable relationship exists between a healthy mouth and overall good health. Let us introduce you to an affordable BlueDental plan that looks out for more than just your teeth.
- Plans for adults and children that are compliant with regulations established by the Affordable Care Act.
- Specific plans include value-added benefits such as a 20% savings on orthodontic and cosmetic procedures.
- No pre-existing condition limitations.
See If Your Dentist is Covered Under BlueDental
One of the most important steps you can take before selecting any type of health insurance plan is to make sure your preferred doctor is covered under the plan.
How to see if your dentist is covered:
- Find the BlueDental plans available in your area by entering your zip code and county.
- On the next screen, select the "Is my dentist covered?" button.
- Enter your dentist's Last Name and location.
- Select your dentist from the list and click "Show plans for this doctor."
- You are now able to see if your dentist is covered under the plans offered in your area.