Sales Advisor, Benefits
Posted February 22, 2019 | Full-time Position
Our next Sales Advisor, Benefits is a sales position responsible for maintaining and growing a book of business.
- Confers with management on setting and achieving integrated selling targets.
- Reports actual results to team and utilizes tools such as a CRM to track leads and prospects.
- Reviews sales results, strategizing changes and troubleshooting problems.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Acts as subject matter expert for company products and services with the assistance of a Senior Account Executive.
- Increasingly exercises independent judgment subject to general supervisor support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May provide informal leadership based on experience without official supervisory responsibility.
- Knowledge of benefits administration, healthcare reform, industry trends, carrier products and services.
- Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs.
- Effective time management and decision making skills.
- Diligent follow up skills.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities.
- Will be required to gain the Florida Life and Health license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate (or equivalent), BA/BS preferred with more than 3 years of directly related industry experience.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation;
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, The Bailey Group hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. The Bailey Group will require proof of work authorization; and
- Must be willing to execute The Bailey Group's Associate Agreement, and Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure; adherence to drug-free workplace and tobacco-free workplace.
The Bailey Group believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, The Bailey Group will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About The Bailey Group
The Bailey Group is the largest pure employee benefits firm in North Florida with over 60 full-time representatives, each dedicated to being an extension of their clients’ HR departments. In addition to their employee benefits offerings, The Bailey Group has a dedicated Health Promotion team focused on helping clients build successful and sustainable wellness programs that generate results. They also provide health insurance and financial strategies to individuals and families across the State of Florida.
Recently The Bailey Group was named one of the Healthiest Companies in Northeast Florida by the First Coast Worksite Wellness Council. In addition, they have been named the Best Life & Health Agent in St. Augustine by the St. Augustine Record 11 years in a row. They consistently rank as one of the top 50 Florida Blue agencies in the State.
Apply for This Position