Account Executive, Worksite Products
Posted February 21, 2019 | Full-time Position
The Account Executive (AE) position is located in eastern St. Johns County, near St. Augustine Beach. The associate will be responsible for managing worksite/voluntary products on the group team. The position reports to the Vice President of Benefits and is responsible for clients’ on-going satisfaction with The Bailey Group’s benefits consultant and advisement services. The AE will perform daily benefits tasks and analytical functions related to the processing and administration for the client’s worksite benefits. The ideal candidate will provide customer service, act as a carrier liaison, create and maintain financial reporting on all employee benefit costs, and must have the ability to report to all levels of management. This position is a 30 hour per week position.
- Generate account proposals and RFPs. Secure underwriting offers, respond to detailed vendor questionnaires, and communicate with carriers and enrollment firms
- Create Proposals, Marketing, and Benefits Communications
- Provide open enrollment support, including vendor implementation and employee presentations
- Process and Fulfill Applications and Enrollments (via paper or on-line)
- Service including Carrier Invoice and Payroll Premium Reconciliation
- Assist with employee benefits questions
- Provide ongoing onsite problem resolution assistance in all areas of benefits administration, including vendor management
- Collaborate with HR Department and Operations to achieve successful implementation of benefits strategies and identification and implementation of benefit process improvements initiative
- Assist and or manage Special projects or other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience with spreadsheet data analysis is required. Intermediate to advanced level MS Excel skills (strong formula and spreadsheet-linking skills)
- Proficiency with using MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, organized responsiveness, and polished written and oral summarization)
- Licensed Health and Life Agent (if not licensed, the selected associate will be provided the opportunity and requirement to obtain license)
- Minimum of three to five years of benefits experience with emphasis in benefits administration, specifically with health and welfare plans
- Bachelors Degree
Including but not limited to:
- Accessing files via bending, reaching, pushing, pulling
- Use of keyboard and other push button devices requiring fine motor repetitive motion skills
- Communicating with clients, staff and vendors via phone, computer, and face to face contact
- sitting 80%, ambulating 20%
General Work Environment
- Ability to work in a small-office setting with weekly travel via personal, employee-owned vehicle
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation;
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, The Bailey Group hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. The Bailey Group will require proof of work authorization; and
- Must be willing to execute The Bailey Group's Associate Agreement, and Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure; adherence to drug-free workplace and tobacco-free workplace.
The Bailey Group believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, The Bailey Group will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About The Bailey Group
The Bailey Group is the largest pure employee benefits firm in North Florida with over 60 full-time representatives, each dedicated to being an extension of their clients’ HR departments. In addition to their employee benefits offerings, The Bailey Group has a dedicated Health Promotion team focused on helping clients build successful and sustainable wellness programs that generate results. They also provide health insurance and financial strategies to individuals and families across the State of Florida.
Recently The Bailey Group was named one of the Healthiest Companies in Northeast Florida by the First Coast Worksite Wellness Council. In addition, they have been named the Best Life & Health Agent in St. Augustine by the St. Augustine Record 11 years in a row. They consistently rank as one of the top 50 Florida Blue agencies in the State.