Small Group Account Research Coordinator
Posted February 7, 2019 | Full-time Position
The Account Research Coordinator (ARC) position is located in eastern St. Johns County, near St. Augustine Beach. The associate will be responsible for small group clients with under fifty employees. The position reports to the Director of Group Benefits and is responsible for clients’ on-going satisfaction with The Bailey Group’s benefits consultant and advisement services. The ARC will perform daily compliance and benefits tasks and analytical functions related to the processing and administration for the client’s group benefits. The ideal candidate will provide customer service, act as a carrier liaison, create and maintain reporting on all employee benefit costs, and must have the ability to communicate with levels of the client organization and management.
- Professionally and courteously address prospect, client, co-worker and carrier concerns to result in an effective resolution.
- Demonstrate a willingness and capability to learn new software and equipment as required.
- Schedule appointments and interact with the public, one-on-one or in group settings and be a consistent ambassador for The Bailey Group.
- Aid the Office with all other requests that will assist in the development or maintenance of progressive business operations, including electronic communication, data storage, maintenance of data lists, etc.
Group Product-Specific Responsibilities
- Account Guidance
- Observe and identify additional product needs (other group products or individual products) for current clients and prospects who may have a desire for a change in product or enhancement to their existing coverage, and continually identify all the services offered by The Bailey Group.
- Gather and assemble appropriate and accurate information, to initiate new and transferred accounts and plans, in compliance with the law, and conjunction with the carrier.
- Complete and/or assist any involved Producer with annual review of renewal business, and make recommendations regarding the group’s needs based upon previous year’s experience.
- Schedule meetings to meet with (or for Producer) or independently with client contact as needed.
- Meet with client face-to-face, via electronic communication, or via mail regarding applications (depending upon legal requirements) to client for signature.
- Complete and submit all quotes, spreadsheet options, and applications related to plans, and maintain contact with carrier until policy is written.
- Deliver product information to clients in an orientation forum or with group contact, as new information is released.
- Provide on-going support for claims issues.
- Maintain accurate data-base and electronic files containing client information.
- Complete all necessary compliance and WRAP documentation in a timely fashion.
- Bachelors degree in a human service field preferred;
- FL Health, Life and Annuities License (2-15 license);
- 2 years experience in small group preferred;
- Working knowledge of MS WORD, OUTLOOK, POWER POINT, and EXCEL software;
- Ability to work well with individuals and groups;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Good organization skills; and
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Including, but not limited to:
- Accessing files and transport of laptop and client materials via bending, reaching, pushing, pulling;
- Walking stairs;
- Use of keyboard and other push button devices requiring fine motor repetitive motion skills;
- Communicating with clients, staff and vendors via phone, computer, and face to face contact.
- Sitting 70%, ambulating 30%
General Work Environment
Ability to work in a small-office setting with periodic travel via personal, employee-owned vehicle.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation;
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, The Bailey Group hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. The Bailey Group will require proof of work authorization; and
- Must be willing to execute The Bailey Group's Associate Agreement, and Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure; adherence to drug-free workplace and tobacco-free workplace.
The Bailey Group believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, The Bailey Group will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About The Bailey Group
The Bailey Group is the largest pure employee benefits firm in North Florida with over 60 full-time representatives, each dedicated to being an extension of their clients’ HR departments. In addition to their employee benefits offerings, The Bailey Group has a dedicated Health Promotion team focused on helping clients build successful and sustainable wellness programs that generate results. They also provide health insurance and financial strategies to individuals and families across the State of Florida.
Recently The Bailey Group was named one of the Healthiest Companies in Northeast Florida by the First Coast Worksite Wellness Council. In addition, they have been named the Best Life & Health Agent in St. Augustine by the St. Augustine Record 11 years in a row. They consistently rank as one of the top 50 Florida Blue agencies in the State.