Individual Health Data Specialist
Posted January 10, 2019 | Full-time Position
The Individual Health Data Specialist is a position in St. Augustine. The associate will be responsible for detailed data entry. The position reports to the Individual Health Plans Manager and is responsible for accurate data entry of health insurance plans within The Bailey Group server and client data base. The ideal candidate will eventually obtain a license as a health and life agent, and will be able to assist with client service questions regarding individual health plans.
- Entering new client data in server and client data base
- Maintaining existing subscriber data
- Customer service (as permitted and dependent upon licensing status)
- Confidentiality of client and prospect information as per all HIPAA requirements
- Strong organizational skills, personable, and the ability to be self-directed
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Ability to learn and understand differences between individual health plan types and how they impact data entry requirements
- The ability to understand different accounts payable protocols
- Capability in MS Office 2016+ Outlook, Word, and Excel and general computer proficiency
- Current Florida license: Health and Life Agent
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation;
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, The Bailey Group hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. The Bailey Group will require proof of work authorization; and
- Must be willing to execute The Bailey Group's Associate Agreement, and Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure; adherence to drug-free workplace and tobacco-free workplace.
The Bailey Group believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, The Bailey Group will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About The Bailey Group
The Bailey Group is the largest pure employee benefits firm in North Florida with over 60 full-time representatives, each dedicated to being an extension of their clients’ HR departments. In addition to their employee benefits offerings, The Bailey Group has a dedicated Health Promotion team focused on helping clients build successful and sustainable wellness programs that generate results. They also provide health insurance and financial strategies to individuals and families across the State of Florida.
Recently The Bailey Group was named one of the Healthiest Companies in Northeast Florida by the First Coast Worksite Wellness Council. In addition, they have been named the Best Life & Health Agent in St. Augustine by the St. Augustine Record 11 years in a row. They consistently rank as one of the top 50 Florida Blue agencies in the State.